Saturday, April 12, 2008

I got tagged

10 years ago: I was 15 with braces. Yuck. My first kiss. Yuck again, don't even want to think about it.
9 daily uses: Bible, t.v., dishes, scissors, blowdryer, combs, clips (well all of my hair tools), my truck, my toothbrush
8 things on my to do list: finish my wedding scrapbook, play tennis with my husband, do laundry, clean my house, go to work, get in shape (yeah right), get groceries, and go to church in the morning.
7 places I have lived: Decatur TX, Las Vegas NV, Dallas TX, San Angelo TX (twice), North Richland Hills TX, Pecos TX,
6 things I enjoy: my husband, my family, my friends, dessert, t.v., reading
5 facts you don't know about me: I'm deathly afraid of frogs, I hate to cook (well I think everyone knows that), I don't mind living in Pecos that much, I want a dog really bad, i love cheesy musical (a lot).
4 jobs I've had: baskin robbins/exxon, bealls, elite physique, abuelo's mexican resturant (hated that)
3 bad habits: watching way to much t.v., eating way to much junk food, reading gossip magazines
2 books I last finished: To kill a mockingbird (for like the 80th time), and Stars by Nora Roberts
1 favorite: My Husband!
I am tagging: nobody because Jennifer is my only friend! Everyone else has a myspace

1 comments:

jenn said...

Was that first kiss Omar?