Saturday, April 12, 2008

my man tag

What is his name? Chad
How long did you date? 4 years when we got married
How old is Chad? 26! On his way to 30
Who eats more? ME!
Who said "I love you" first? Chad, he didn't want to say it he was just hinting around. I pretended not to get the hints so he got frustrated and just told me!
Who is taller? Chad by a lot
Who sings better? Silly question, me of course, bu Chad sings his own originals, they're great
Who is smarter? When it comes to outdoorsy stuff then Chad, but everything else is me
Who does the laundry? Me
Who does the dishes? Me mostly but Chad helps a lot
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
Who pays the bills? Chad, ok he's smarter than me when it comes to finances
Who mows the lawn? Chad of course
Who cooks dinner? We help eachother or take turns
Who is more stubborn? close call
Who kissed who first? we kissed eachother equally
Who asked who out first? Chad
Who has more friends? Chad, I'm a loser.
Who has more siblings? Me:5, chad:2
Who wears the pants? Well Chad is the head of the household, but i'm the neck which makes the head turn whichever direction it wants

I am tagging: nobody, I told you I don't have friends! :)

0 comments: