Monday, March 2, 2009

weekend wrap-up








We started out going to Decatur to see my family. We just hung out at mom's and relaxed. We then went to IKEA, but then mom got sick, so Ben had to take her home (poor mommy!). Chad's Uncle Robert and Aunt Judy took us to lunch and his cousin Leslie and her boyfriend Micheal took us to dinner. The next day we went to visit Miss Isabella, who is growing like a weed! Then we went to the Stars/Penguins game. My friend has played for the penguins all season, so we were so pumped to see him play, but two days before he lets me know that he got moved back down! What luck huh? And we didn't even get to see Sindney Crosby play because he was hurt! But we did get to see Malkin and Fluery of Pittsburgh, and Modano and Sydor of dallas! I love hockey players....er, um, hockey. I love hockey! What a great weekend.

0 comments: