Thursday, February 26, 2009

animal chases

Well, today Brownwood was the hottest spot in Texas, the mid 90's. A man from the moving company came today to see our stuff that got damaged and I opened the door for him and my mom-in-law's terrier got out and ran. I chased him all over the streets of Brownwood. I looked like Ferris Bueller running through people's yards and alleys in my jeans and flip flops. The man was also helping me try to corner him, bless his heart. And you all know how I hate to exercise, so I about hyperventilated after sprinting for 10 minutes in the heat!
Now to Chad's story, he was out in the field and there was a bull out there. He started hoofing up dirt so Chad and the other guy took off running in a dead sprint (in their jeans and boots)for about 100 yards till they made it back to the truck. Aren't animals fun?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! How funny? Any luck on the 'house hunt?'